"And we will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word." Acts 6:4
Faith Evangelical Church desires to be a place where prayer is fostered in as many ways as possible. We invite you to join us as we provide opportunities to approach the throne of grace with adoration, confession, thanksgiving, and supplication.
- Prayer Team Support after services on Sundays is available to those who desire someone to pray with.
- Prayer Chain—If you have a prayer request, contact the church office at 663-0522. Your request will be sent by e-mail to dozens of people who will pray for you.
- Prayer-Grams—Each week there is a flyer in the bulletin to encourage the church family to pray in a specific way, or to teach and challenge about prayer.
- Fifth Friday Prayer Days—During months in which there are five Fridays, we open the sanctuary for people to come and pray throughout the day. We have prayer stations, or suggested topics to pray about. We announce 5th Friday in the newspaper, for any Christians to drop in at any time and spend a peaceful time in prayer.
- Home Fellowship Groups meet weekly for fellowship, Bible Study, and prayer support.
- Men’s Prayer Groups—Groups meet at 6 a.m. and at 7 a.m. Call Roger Barone at 461-5846.