Senior Adult Mnistry
Our Senior Adult Ministries strive to serve all senior adults in Faith Church by:
encouraging and assisting their growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- fostering life-giving relationships between believers of all ages in the church
- motivating seniors to serve the Lord through volunteering in the church and the community
In order to accomplish these goals, we have organized the ministry into five Ministry Teams:
- Education: What do seniors need to know about life at this stage?
- Social and Recreation: Let's have some fun together!
- Care and Transportation: Providing emotional and spiritual support, and transportation to church and other appointments in town.
- Small Groups: Different types, from lunch groups to life-stage support groups, to topic-driven. Usually in the daytime.
- Kingdom Service: We're still bearing fruit in old age; we're still fresh and green. (Ps 92:14)
You are a "senior adult" if you think you are! We welcome all seniors to join us in the events we put on, and to contribute your ideas and effort to make this ministry all it can be. Contact Jim Murphy at 970-290-0950, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Barbie Murphy at 970-290-0952, email@example.com.